To become a member of the Krugersdorp Flying Club, you must be nominated and proposed by a current member of the club. The Membership Application form should be printed, completed by the applicant, signed by the proposer and a seconder and then returned to the club by fax or post to reach the Secretary at least 2 working days before the next Monthly Meeting of Members, held in the Clubhouse every second Tuesday of the month at 19:30(B).
The original Application form, signed by the applicant, proposer and seconder, will then be tabled by the Secretary at the next Committee Meeting.
Applications also require:
· Full payment on the day of the introduction
· The proposer accompany and introduce the applicant to the Committee at a Committee Meeting
· The applicant briefly introduces himself to members in the Open Meeting
· The applicant's name be posted on the Club's notice board for one month thereafter
· Should no written objections be received by the Secretary, membership would be formally approved after one month