To become a member of the Krugersdorp Flying Club, you must be nominated and proposed by a current member of the club.
The Membership Application form should be printed, completed by the applicant, signed by the proposer and a seconder and then returned to the club by fax or post to reach the Secretary at least 2 working days before the next Monthly Meeting of Members, held in the Clubhouse every second Tuesday of the month at 19:30(B).
The original Application form, signed by the applicant, proposer and seconder, will then be tabled by the Secretary at the next Committee Meeting.
Applications also require:
- Full payment on the day of the introduction
- The proposer accompany and introduce the applicant to the Committee at a Committee Meeting
- The applicant briefly introduces himself to members in the Open Meeting
- The applicant’s name be posted on the Club’s notice board for one month thereafter
Should no written objections be received by the Secretary, membership would be formally approved after one month
- Email email@example.com to obtain the current Membership Application Form.
- Complete ALL the fields.
- Remember to attach a head & shoulders photograph
- The current fees are on Page 2 of the form.
- Please note that your payment should accompany your application.
- If you are unsure of how much to pay, please phone the Club Secretary, Nandi Foxcroft on 082 577 8894 to discuss.
- Please email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that gate access will only be activated once all formalities have been successfully completed.